Travelling abroad?

BREXIT - there are going to be changes to the requirements for taking your pet abroad after Brexit. For the latest information, please go to the website.

If you are travelling to another EU country, the minimum that your pet is likely to need is:

a microchip

a vaccination against rabies

a Pet Travel Scheme (PETS) passport

You may also consider reducing the chances of your dog catching Leishmaniasis, a very nasty parasite endemic to mainland Europe that is spread by Sandflies. Talk to us about spot-on type treatments that you can put on your dog to reduce the chance of insect bites, and also about vaccination against the disease. Please read this information leaflet provided by Virbac for more information.

email:                                            © David Gardner-Roberts 2011